Peer to Peer Learning Network for Creative and Social enterprises in FARNHAM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER now!
We are looking for creative entrepreneurs and/or people with creative Social Enterprises to take part in our new Peer 2 Peer Network.
Social enterprises are businesses set up to tackle a community, social or environmental need and whose profits are re-invested to serve their essential purpose – is this your organisation?
Are you running an established creative business or Social Enterprise based in or near Farnham?
Are you thinking of starting a Social Enterprise or Creative business of some kind?
Then joining the se2 Social Enterprise Peer to Peer Learning Network programme in Farnham could be for you.
We are setting up a Learning Network group at The Barn, Farnham which will focus specifically on your issues and be directly related to creative enterprises and community based businesses.
Through partnership working and knowledge sharing, learning from your peers and with the guidance of a facilitator, you will have the opportunity to tackle real issues important to the future success of your organisation.
This programme is different to a training course or a networking meeting; it will help you to
• Gain new insights into opportunities, issues and problems facing your organisation in a safe confidential environment
• Bounce ideas and get suggestions and positive help from an informed group of (up to 15 )of your peers
• Make contacts with people who may be able to help you and whom you may be able to help
• See how other similar and quite different kinds of organisations work
• Acquire some real information to use to make an immediate difference back in your own enterprise
• Stay motivated and gain a greater sense of empowerment and infectious enthusiasm
• Allow you the opportunity to step back from the day to day and develop new business skills
• Find emotional support with others and reduce any sense of isolation
• Enable you to become more confident and to select and try promising initiatives for your own organisation
• Get structured help in working out the practicalities of managing change
• Explore opportunities that grow from focused conversations and introductions to other like-minded people beyond the group
Your commitment is to attend a monthly session of 3 hours. We will also have access to expert guidance on building your business and be able to look at a broad range of issues and hear from speakers on what you need to get your project where it needs to be.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org